Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PlayStation 3 Isn't Half As Bad

Boys and girls,

ArsTechnica's gaming blog Opposable Thumbs has posted an article by Jonathan Gitlin, called 'PS3: the skeptic's conversion'.

I won't quote this post, because story is short enough for you too follow the link and read it, but it basically supports PS3's #4 position in my Top 5 chart of soulful machines.

General notion of 'I wasn't too fond of it when I've seen its specs, but I am now when I've actually played it' conveys that PS3 is the console that has something that is immaterial, which is hard to describe in other words than soul, spirit, psyche.

Too bad it is too expensive to own and game lineup is still very, very bad. Thumbs up to Wii for price and games... and thumbs up to PS3 for magnificient, powerful soul it has.

Amen.

No comments: